Autotutor Maths and Physics Practice Features
Autotutor User Types and Access
Autotutor provides for: students (Y7 - Y12), teachers, parents and schools.
- Temporary visitor : can see solutions for completed quizzes.
- Free member : can see solutions for all partial and completed quizzes. Also has progress history and more resources.
- Paid member : Full access to all quizzes, exams, solutions, progress history and resources.
Maths and Physics Practice Features For Students
- Multiple choice questions similar to those in actual exams
- Worked solutions (show example)
- Skill building exercises, formula sheets, helpful hints and instructional videos
- Progress Analysis including charts
- Free partial trial membership
- Runs on PC, tablet and mobile phone
- Scholarships available
Extra Features For Teachers and Parents
- Add up to one hundred and sixty students and monitor their progress
- Convenient and cost-effective alternative to printing, supervising and marking tests and past exams
- Easily set individual and class assignments and have them automatically marked
- Solutions and hints allow students to progress with less help from teachers
- Analytical tools allow teachers to identify students who are struggling or excelling
- More time for teachers to teach
Extra Features For Schools
- Add teachers as needed
- Autoenrol students using official school email address
- Move students between teachers as needed