Welcome to Autotutor
Autotutor is an online interactive skills development and exam practice website for Australian and Indian secondary school maths and physics students. Our aim is to empower students to efficiently improve their knowledge, skills, exam scores, and hence their career prospects. In particular Autotutor is a great way for students to boost HSC, VCE and AISSE exam scores and thus gain entry to their desired tertiary courses. Overseas students are welcome to use Autotutor.
Currently we cover the following subject areas:
- NAPLAN numeracy years 7 and 9 (applicable worldwide)
- General Maths and Physics skills (applicable worldwide)
- Victoria Certificate of Education (VCE) - Further Maths, Mathematical Methods and Physics
- New South Wales Higher School Certificate (HSC) - General Mathematics 2 and Mathematics
- All India Secondary School Exam (AISSE) - Mathematics Class X
More Indian and Australian exams (years 10 to 12) will be gradually added.
Autotutor caters for: Students (years 7 to 12), Teachers, and Parents.
Features For Students
- Multiple choice questions similar to those that have appeared in actual exams
- Worked solutions to questions (show example)
- Skill building exercises on chosen topics
- Helpful hints on solution strategies
- The ability to redo questions that were incorrectly answered
- Analysis features including charts
- Free partial trial membership
Features For Teachers
- All the features that are available to students
- Add up to forty students and monitor their progress
- Convenient and cost-effective alternative to printing out past exams for students, or having students find and print out past exams themselves
- Solution hints allow students to progress with less help from teachers
- Analytical tools allow teachers to identify students who are struggling or excelling
- More time for teachers to teach
Features For Parents
- Parents get the same features as teachers, but may supervise up to two students instead of forty.
VCE is a registered trademark of The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA). NAPLAN is a trademark of the Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA). HSC is the Higher School Certificate Examination produced by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA). AISSE is the All India Secondary School Exam produced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Practice tests here are unofficial and non-government.