Frequently Asked Questions
About our database of questions
- How large is your database of questions?
- Over 3000 questions and growing. For each available exam, we have about five exams worth of questions. Each Autotutor practice exam or quiz consists of randomly selected questions, and each time a question is presented the order of the answer options is randomized too. We think it unlikely that anyone will find repeat questions to be a problem.
- Are worked solutions provided for every question?
- Yes, except for some easy questions where we thought a worked solution was not needed. If you find an error please let us know and we will fix it.
- What are NAPLAN numeracy tests?
- These are Australia wide tests held each May for years 3, 5, 7 and 9. The official NAPLAN website is www.naplan.edu.au. We offer unofficial practise tests for years 7 and 9 that are of a similar standard to actual past official exams. This site is not officially endorsed by the NAPLAN program. It has been produced independently.
- Has this site been prepared by qualified teachers?
- No. However our team does have relevant mathematics, science and engineering qualifications. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the site content, but use our best efforts to ensure that it is accurate.
About why and how you should use Autotutor
About our pricing model
About Autotutor and its parent company
- Can Autotutor be run from a mobile phone or a tablet?
- Yes. Autotutor will detect that it is being used on a smaller screen and will adjust formatting to suit the device.