Welcome to Autotutor
Autotutor is an online interactive skills development and exam practice website for secondary school maths and physics students world wide. Our aim is to empower students to efficiently improve their knowledge, skills, exam scores, and hence their career prospects. Autotutor is a great way for students worldwide to boost exam scores and thus gain entry to their desired tertiary courses. TRY AUTOTUTOR FOR FREE NOW.
We cater for the following countries, subject areas and exams:
- Global: Maths and Physics skills (years 7-12)
- Australia: NAPLAN Numeracy Y7 and Y9 (Use Y9 also for LANTITE test)
- Australia: Victoria Certificate of Education (VCE) - Further Maths, Mathematical Methods, Specialist Maths and Physics (Y11-12)
- Australia: New South Wales Higher School Certificate (HSC) - Mathematics Standard, Mathematics Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1 and Physics (Y11-12)
- India, Pakistan and Bangladesh: CBSE All India Secondary School Exam (AISSE) - Mathematics (Y7-12), NTSE (Y10).
- Kenya: KCSE - Mathematics (Y10).
- New Zealand: Mathematics (Levels 1,3).
- Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Gambia: Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)(Y9), Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)(Y12).
- Philippines: Civil Service Exam: CSE (Math), and University of Philippines College Admission Test: UPCAT (Math)(Y10-12).
- South Africa: NSC (Math)(Y12).
- USA: Scholastic Aptitude Test: SAT (Math)(Y12), and Common Core (Y9-12).
Autotutor caters for: Students (years 7-12), Teachers, and Parents.
Benefits For Students
- Multiple choice questions similar to those in actual exams
- Worked solutions (show example)
- Skill building exercises on many topics
- Formula sheets and instructional videos
- Helpful hints on solution strategies
- Progress Analysis including charts
- Free partial trial membership with solutions
- Runs on PC, tablet and mobile phone
- Scholarships available
Benefits For Teachers
- All the features that are available to students
- Add up to one hundred and sixty students and monitor their progress
- Convenient and cost-effective alternative to printing, supervising and marking past exams for students
- Solutions and hints allow students to progress with less help from teachers
- Analytical tools allow teachers to identify students who are struggling or excelling
- More time for teachers to teach
Benefits For Parents
- Parents get the same features as teachers, but may only supervise up to five students.
VCE is a registered trademark of The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA). NAPLAN is a trademark of the Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA). HSC is the Higher School Certificate Examination produced by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA). AISSE is the All India Secondary School Exam produced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Practice tests here are unofficial and non-government.